Pull-Apart Caramel Coffee Cake Recipe
The first time I made this delightful breakfast treat for a brunch party, it was a huge hit. Now I get requests every time family or friends do anything around the breakfast hour! I always keep the four simple ingredients on hand. —Jaime Keeling, Keizer, Oregon
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Combine brown sugar, cream and cinnamon; pour over biscuits.
- 2. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 240 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC