- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until blended; pour over biscuits.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 1 loaf (16 servings).
Reviews forPull-Apart Caramel Coffee Cake
"Super simple to make and enjoyed by all."
"So easy to fix and everyone loves it!! You can't stop yourself until it's all gone!!"
"This was so good and easy to make.I was afraid that pouring the brown sugar liquid over the top woul leave the bottom dry but that was not the case.Next time I'll add pecans. I couldn't find the size biscuits called for in the recipe so I just used 3 cans of the smaller size.Cant wait to make it again"
"Very good! I made 1/2 the recipe and used a pie pan, as suggested by other users, and it was polished off in minutes!"
"I made 1/2 recipe since I only had 1 can of biscuits. It was delicious~! It is best when it is warm but it didn't last long enough to get cool."
"Smells soooo good baking. Can hardly wait to taste it!!!"
"The thought of making this got me out of bed early this morning - it's insane! I did half a recipe for me and my husband and we polished most of it off, getting our fingers nice and sticky during! YUM."
"I've made this recipe sooo many times.Everyone absolutely loves it and its the easiest recipe ever.I add pecans sometimes,delish"