"Our daughter loves these fun chocolate and peanut butter snacks," writes Joanne Zimmerman of Ephrata, Pennsylvania. "I often defrost them in the microwave so they're a bit softer."
15 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 15 whole graham crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix and peanut butter.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until
- thickened. Break or cut graham crackers in half.
- Spread pudding mixture over half of the crackers; top with the
- remaining crackers. Wrap and freeze until firm. May be frozen for up
- to 1 month. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 131 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.