Pudding Pound Cake Dessert
Field editor Tamara Logan shares her delightful Pudding Pound Cake Dessert, a layered confection that relies on convenient instant pudding and store-bought pound cake. It’s so irresistible that everyone will want seconds.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 frozen pound cake (10-3/4 ounces), thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped Oreo cookies
- Cut cake horizontally into fourths; place two pieces side by side in
- an 8-in. square dish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes
- for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in
- whipped topping.
- Spoon half over cake; sprinkle with walnuts and 1/2 cup cookies.
- Layer with remaining cake, pudding mixture and cookies (dish will be
- full). Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 365 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.