Potatoes Plus Recipe
On our busy farm, meals need to be ready fast. These herb-seasoned potatoes and vegetables wrapped in foil packets cook in only half an hour. They're excellent with steak or chicken. —Jill Jellett, Leduc, Alberta
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Grill: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dill weed and parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1. Combine vegetables and seasonings; divide among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Dot with butter. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 206 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC