- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dill weed and parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Combine vegetables and seasonings; divide among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Dot with butter. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPotatoes Plus
"These are wonderful with grilled meats! Husband fixed with grilled chicken and everyone loved them. I might add mushrooms next time."
"So much fun on the grill! I used a few layers of foil, and everything was roasted to perfection! Being a salt lover - I might use garlic salt instead of garlic powder, and possibly add some Worcestershire sauce to enhance the flavors even more!"
"Super good! An easy addition to throw on the grill."
"Excellent! We left the dill out, as my husband doesn't care for it. These are very good and we will make them again."
"Just made this for the 3rd time and wanted to rate it because it is such a nice recipe! It uses things we almost always have on hand, it's flexible for your tastes and when made as written it comes out GREAT every time! Tonight's selection was on the grill a bit long and got a little charred - but that made the peppers taste like Roasted red peppers! Yummy! Thanks for a great recipe. It is a go to for us in the summer."
"This was a great recipe it was easy to make and had great flavor. The only thing that I did change. My husband and I like a lot of spice so I added extra spice to it... it was great."
"The vegetables retain a lot of moisture and a little smokiness when cooked this way."
"Fabulous. Nothing's more needs to be said."
"We have made this several times. The vegetables vary at times. 5 stars. Simple and good."
"WHAT TEMP & HOW LONG TO COOK IN REGULAR OVEN???"