I usually serve these colorful potatoes for breakfast but they're great as a tasty potato side dish for just about any meal. My family often asks me to prepare them instead of regular fried potatoes.Nila Towler, Baird, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, peppers and potatoes in oil for
- 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile in a small
- bowl, combine the broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt; pour over
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring
- occasionally. Uncover and cook until for 3-4 minutes or until liquid
- is absorbed. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 191 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 656 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.