Potatoes O'Brien Recipe
I usually serve these colorful potatoes for breakfast but they're great as a tasty potato side dish for just about any meal. My family often asks me to prepare them instead of regular fried potatoes.—Nila Towler, Baird, Texas
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the onion, peppers and potatoes in oil for 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt; pour over vegetables.
- 2. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook until for 3-4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 191 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 656mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Potatoes O'Brien
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2012
"LOVE LOVE LOVE"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC