I usually serve these colorful potatoes for breakfast but they're great as a tasty potato side dish for just about any meal. My family often asks me to prepare them instead of regular fried potatoes.—Nila Towler, Baird, Texas
Recommended: Pumpkin Halloween Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, peppers and potatoes in oil for 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook until for 3-4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potatoes O'Brien in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p11
Reviews forPotatoes O'Brien
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2012
"LOVE LOVE LOVE"