Potato-Sausage Foil Packs for Two Recipe
We had these satisfying campfire bundles at a friend's house for dinner and loved the simplicity of this great summer meal. —Alissa Keith, Lynchburg, Virginia
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Grill: 30 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into two pieces
- 1 large potato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Divide the kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onion among two double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- 2. Fold foil around kielbasa mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
1 foil packet equals 366 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 1,277 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 23 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC