- 1/2 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into two pieces
- 1 large potato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Divide the kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onion among two double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Fold foil around kielbasa mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPotato-Sausage Foil Packs for Two
"Since it was windy today we changed this recipe to an oven recipe. Made as directed except put packs on a baking sheet and cooked at 375 for about 45 minutes. It was quick to make, easy cleanup and delicious! I am sure it would also be tasty if you wanted to add other veggies such as broccoli or zucchini. A very good meal for inside or outside!"
"This recipe is absolutely delicious! Tried on camping trip and turned out perfect!! Flavors are wonderful! Very satisfying! Looking forward to making again soon!"
"WOW! That is what my boyfriend said and I had to agree. He loved the smoked sausage. Great recipe of the grill at home or camping. I did use 2 potatoes. That was the only change I made."
"I made this a few weeks ago and we loved it!! The only thing I added was a yellow squash that I had on hand and didn't won't to waste. I plan on making it again tonight."
"My daughter and I do these quite often on the grill. easy cleanup at the end of a delicious meal."
"very very easy and delicious."
"really tasty. added garlic and a splash of water."
"Tastes great...it's worth the little extra time! Also good when sweet potato is used instead."