Potato Chip Chicken Recipe
"This is one of the best recipes I've ever used," notes Jody Roberts from her home in Hollister, California. Crushed potato chips make the crispy coating for the moist tender chicken. "Not only is it quick and easy, but I think it tastes better than fried chicken," she adds.
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato chips, parsley, salt, paprika and onion powder. Brush chicken with mayonnaise; add chicken to the crumb mixture and shake to coat.
- 2. Place in an ungreased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover with paper towels; cook on high for 6-8 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 248 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 471 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC