- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato chips, parsley, salt, paprika and onion powder. Brush chicken with mayonnaise; ad chicken to the crumb mixture and shake to coat. Place in an ungreased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover with microwave-safe paper towels; cook on high for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPotato Chip Chicken
"This was okay but I am not sure I will make it again."
"This is a great way to use up all those chip pieces at the bottom of the bag! I leave out the 1/2 tsp salt. To keep the chips crisp, I prefer to bake in the oven and try not to put too many chips on the bottom."
"This is a great way to use up all those chip pieces at the bottom of the bag! I leave out the 1/2 tsp salt and try not to put too many chips on the bottom as they tend to get soggy."
"Delicious! I used low fat mayo."
"This is such an easy recipe and it is fun to try different chips!!"