- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato chips, parsley, salt, paprika and onion powder. Brush chicken with mayonnaise; add chicken to the crumb mixture and shake to coat.
- Place in an ungreased microwave-safe 11x7-in. baking dish. Cover with paper towels; cook on high for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPotato Chip Chicken
"I've been making this for years! Great family favorite! We use chicken thighs and they are wonderfully moist"
"This was okay but I am not sure I will make it again."
"This is a great way to use up all those chip pieces at the bottom of the bag! I leave out the 1/2 tsp salt. To keep the chips crisp, I prefer to bake in the oven and try not to put too many chips on the bottom."
"This is a great way to use up all those chip pieces at the bottom of the bag! I leave out the 1/2 tsp salt and try not to put too many chips on the bottom as they tend to get soggy."
"Delicious! I used low fat mayo."
"This is such an easy recipe and it is fun to try different chips!!"