Pork Linguine Toss Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound honey-mustard center cut pork loin fillet, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions, stirring in red pepper during the last 6 minutes and asparagus during the last 3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pork in oil until juices run clear.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Drain linguine mixture; add to skillet. Add dressing and toss to coat; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1-3/4 cups) equals 592 calories, 35 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 684 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Linguine Toss
"Very good. A nice way to use leftover pork chops as well. I occasionally add feta cheese."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.