VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound honey-mustard center cut pork loin fillet, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions, stirring in red pepper during the last 6 minutes and asparagus during the last 3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pork in oil until juices run clear.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Drain linguine mixture; add to skillet. Add dressing and toss to coat; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Linguine Toss in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p8
Reviews forPork Linguine Toss
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 24, 2010
"Very good. A nice way to use leftover pork chops as well. I occasionally add feta cheese."