Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Sprinkle pork with garlic pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops in oil on each side.
- 2. Combine the preserves, chives and salt; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 273 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce
"Very Good!This will be in my rotation of recipes."
"These chops had an excellent taste. The sauce was beautiful. And yes, I would fix it again and again"