Pistachio Pudding Parfaits Recipe
I made this for my children to take to school on St. Patrick's Day. Everyone loved it. It can be made right before you eat it or a few hours before hand. —Rosanna Fowler, Bedford, Indiana
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 10 pecan shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping; set aside. Prepare pudding according to package directions; set aside.
- 2. Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of eight parfait glasses. Top with half of the pudding and whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookie crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 parfait equals 374 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC