- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 10 pecan shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping; set aside. Prepare pudding according to package directions; set aside.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of eight parfait glasses. Top with half of the pudding and whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookie crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPistachio Pudding Parfaits
"My picky eater likes these also"
"Yummy. I don't have parfait glasses in my RV so I made it in a trifle bowl. The cream cheese mixture doesn't spread so well. Next time I would use less cream cheese and more whipped topping......or buy parfait glasses."
"I LOVE this! So easy and just plain wonderful...course I love things made with pistachio pudding!"
"Made this for company twice. It was very well received. I double the pudding mix though, I can't seem to stretch the recipe far enough for 8 servings."
"Awesome, I made for a work bake sale, and everyone raved about this !!!! I will definately make again. Thank you !"
"This dessert is light and full of flavor!"
"I made this for our St. Patty's Day dessert and everybody loved it. It would be great with other flavors of pudding too."
"I made it yesterday to complete our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner. It had a good taste, but we felt the cream cheese, suger, and topping (the white part) was a little to thick and heavy. I'll make it again, but will either add more whipped topping or just use whipped topping and leave out the cream cheese/sugar mix trying to get a lighter texture."
"Very good, nice combination of flavors. Unfortunately I did not have pistachio pudding, but had some coconut pudding on hand. I also didn't have whipped topping, but put a little milk in with the cream cheese and powdered sugar and used a mixer to blend together. It turned out delicious, even my 2 year old son loved it! I imagine the pistachio would be just as good, if not better!"
"It tasted great, and quick to make. My husband loved it. Delivered two parfaits to our friends that are celebrating their 65th anniversary. They were delighted."