Pistachio Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) unsweetened fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a bowl, whisk together reserved juice and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the pineapple, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 122 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Pistachio Fruit Salad
"Great as a light dessert. I added some toasted pecans and coconut"
"I use a whole 12 ounce containerof cool whip when I make this recipe. I use extra cherries also. It's a wonderful fluff."