- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) unsweetened fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) reduced-sugar mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a bowl, whisk together reserved juice and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the pineapple, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPistachio Fruit Salad
"Great as a light dessert. I added some toasted pecans and coconut"
"I use a whole 12 ounce containerof cool whip when I make this recipe. I use extra cherries also. It's a wonderful fluff."