Pineapple-Lime Gelatin Mold Recipe
Jolly, jiggly gelatin comes in a rainbow of colors and fits any party mold! This lime-green salad from Christine Arter of Crestline, Ohio makes a refreshing and fun side dish.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pineapple; cover and refrigerate until syrupy.
- 2. Whisk in sour cream; add pecans. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 135 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC