- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pineapple; cover and refrigerate until syrupy.
- Whisk in sour cream; add pecans. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forPineapple-Lime Gelatin Mold
"LOVE THIS!!! LOVE IT BEST WITHOUT the SOUR CREAM! Toast the pecans............ very yummy!!!"