Pineapple Cherry Cake Recipe
When our granddaughter visits us on weekends, I try to find something fun for her to do. Since packaged ingredients are simply layered in a pan, this is an easy treat that even a young child can fix.—Melissa Defauw, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry or blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Evenly spread pineapple in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Carefully spread with pie filling. Sprinkle with dry cake mix. Drizzle with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until the top is browned. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 275 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Cherry Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC