Pineapple Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter; stir in the pineapple and cinnamon. Spoon into 10 greased muffin cups. Place one biscuit in each prepared cup. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 207 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Pineapple Biscuits
"Wonderful companion to an egg dish. Made for the first time and will do so again. Must use buttermilk biscuits."
"What a delightful, easy recipe! My family enjoyed them very much. Thank you for sharing the recipe."