Pigs in a Blanket
These baked hot dog sandwiches appeal to kids of all ages. Even my husband, Allan, admits to enjoying every bite! We like to dip them in ketchup and mustard.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Caraway seeds
- Separate crescent dough into triangles. Place hot dogs at wide end of
- triangles and roll up. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Combine
- egg and water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with caraway and press
- lightly into rolls.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 536 calories, 41 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 1,384 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 16 g protein.