Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups
My husband is in the military, and when he is away from home, it's hard to come up with meals just for myself. After finding I had some leftover items from making lasagna, I came up with this recipe. —Jennifer Juday, Copperas Cove, Texas
3 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the
- ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each
- noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss
- cheese; carefully roll up.
- Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with
- spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or
- until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll-up equals 410 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 894 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.