- 3 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forPepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups
"Very good! I am an empty nester & yes, I could make a 13 x 9 pan of lasagne & freeze leftovers, but I'd be eating lasagne forever! This is the perfect sized recipe. I had my doubts about the lasagne (the pepperoni & the swiss) but I made it exactly as stated & I was surprised by the deliciousness of it. Next time my mom is over (also an empty-nester!) I will make it for her & give her the recipe. Thank you Jennifer for sharing!"
"I swapped shredded mozzarella for the swiss. I got sidetracked when I went to grab the chives, and ended up omitting them. I added some Italian seasoning to the sauce, and I think next time it could use a little garlic somewhere along the way. I doubled everything to get 6 rolls."
"Great dinner for the family. My kids loved them. I used mozzarella cheese instead of the Swiss cheese to make it more like pizza for my kids and doubled the recipe so I had enough for everyone."
"Very good! This was simple to prepare and both my husband and I liked it very much."
"Looks sooooo delicious! Im sure i'll make these soon! Thanks for sharing your recipe! :-)"
"Looks very good"
"Simple and very good. It's great just the way that it is but the next time I will make 4 of them so I can use up the full 8 oz container of ricotta cheese. I'll increase the rest of the ingredients accordingly. I might also add some browned ground sausage and use pizza sauce rather then the spaghetti sauce."
"These are so easy and yummy!!!!! Will make this again!"
"My husband loved this! I appreciated an easy way to make a homemade lasagna-type dish for him. I used 8 lasagna noodles and upped the 'stuffing' ingredients to make a full casserole so we are looking forward to leftovers tonight. Next time I might spread a bit of sauce along each noodle before I roll them up. I might even try a more traditional meat/sausage mixture next time, although pepperoni was good and made it very easy. I, as some other reviewers, used mozzarella instead of Swiss."
"Made this for my family and it was easy and very tasty, recommended it my friends."