Pecan Fingers Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in pecans.
- 2. Shape tablespoonfuls into 2-in. fingers. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar; cool on wire racks. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 each: 74 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Pecan Fingers
"This is a favorite recipe that my mom used to make only in hers, there was 2 teaspoons of real vanilla included and the recipe called for ground pecans. To stop the cookies from breaking apart, cook them a little longer.YUMM!! :)"
"Cookies tasted good, but are dry and break apart. I made recipe exactly as directed."