Pecan Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Stir in sugar; cool slightly. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and pecans.
- 2. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies.
1 each: 165 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Pecan Brownies
"Just made these, exactly per the directions, and they were not good. Looked more like a blondie instead of a brownie. Way too sweet, not chocolately enough. Had to toss the tray in the trash :( Wouldn't recommend."
"These brownies turned out fudgy and delicious. They will be part of this year's cookie tray!"