Pecan Brownies Recipe
It's hard to eat just one of these nutty treats...good thing a batch can bake up in a matter of minutes.—Karen Batchelor, Bellevue, Nebraska
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Stir in sugar; cool slightly. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and pecans.
- 2. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies.
1 serving (1 each) equals 165 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC