It's hard to eat just one of these nutty treats...good thing a batch can bake up in a matter of minutes.Karen Batchelor, Bellevue, Nebraska
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Stir in
- sugar; cool slightly. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour
- and pecans.
- Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 165 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.