Peanut Butter Squares Recipe
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir peanut butter and 3/4 cup butter and until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla (mixture will be very thick).
- 2. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. In a saucepan over low heat, combine chips and remaining butter; cook and stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in the remaining vanilla. Spread over peanut butter layer. Chill until firm. Yield: about 6 dozen.
1 each: 113 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Squares
"I made these once for a picnic and they were gone in minutes!!! Now I'm asked to make them everytime we get together with family and friends!!"