Peanut Butter Cream Pie
During the warm months, it's nice to have a fluffy, no-bake dessert that's a snap to make. Packed with peanut flavor, this pie gets gobbled up even after a big meal!
-Jesse & Anne Foust, Bluefield, West Virginia
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. beat in sugar and
- peanut butter. Gradually add milk. Fold in whipped topping; spoon
- into the crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill overnight. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 456 calories, 31 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.