- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and peanut butter; mix well. Gradually add the milk. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into the crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Cream Pie
"I am making this for first time and it set up great! I didn’t see that it is supposed to be chilled overnight and I wanted to take it tonight to friends house for dinner. Think it will be ok to freeze for about 5 hrs and serve?"
"Amazing. My whole family loved this recipe!"
"I tried it with a coco graham cracker crust. Outstanding!"
"Delicious, easy recipe! I also topped it with chopped peanut butter cups (as well as the peanuts), which was an excellent decision!"
"Wow, great pie! Like others, I topped it with chopped peanut butter cups. So nice to not need to turn on the oven on a warm day. Yummy."
"I've prepared this scrumptious dessert when it had been featured for Taste of Home! I recall NOT even needing to make any adjustments to this recipe! Whenever I've taken it to chapel luncheons/other special functions, it goes FAST! Thank you for sharing this recipe with Taste of Home! delowenstein"
"Delicious! I did use 1/2 cup of Xylitol instead of the confectioners' sugar. Just beat it really good to make sure it was all smooth and creamy. I used 4 T. of almond milk instead of the 6 T. regular milk. I also drizzled it with chocolate sauce and froze overnight. Took it to a church function and it was totally gone in a few minutes."
"So good!! I added chopped peanut butter cups instead of peanuts."