- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and peanut butter; mix well. Gradually add the milk. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into the crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Cream Pie
"Delicious, easy recipe! I also topped it with chopped peanut butter cups (as well as the peanuts), which was an excellent decision!"
"Wow, great pie! Like others, I topped it with chopped peanut butter cups. So nice to not need to turn on the oven on a warm day. Yummy."
"I've prepared this scrumptious dessert when it had been featured for Taste of Home! I recall NOT even needing to make any adjustments to this recipe! Whenever I've taken it to chapel luncheons/other special functions, it goes FAST! Thank you for sharing this recipe with Taste of Home! delowenstein"
"Delicious! I did use 1/2 cup of Xylitol instead of the confectioners' sugar. Just beat it really good to make sure it was all smooth and creamy. I used 4 T. of almond milk instead of the 6 T. regular milk. I also drizzled it with chocolate sauce and froze overnight. Took it to a church function and it was totally gone in a few minutes."
"So good!! I added chopped peanut butter cups instead of peanuts."
"I've made this three times and it has been a It's been a huge hit every time. I have never had any left over. Instead of chopped peanuts I used Herseys peanut butter chips."
"This was delicious! I drizzled it with chocolate sauce as suggested by the other reviewer. It's very rich, so a little goes a long way. My guests loved it!"
"Sprinkle with chopped pecans and drizzle with chocolate. So much better. This is so simple and great PB taste."