- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the butter, cocoa, milk, corn
- syrup and vanilla. Gradually add confectioners' sugar; beat until
- smooth. Frost brownies. Sprinkle with chips. Cut into bars. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 283 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.