- Pour into crust. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to
- 350°; bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare topping. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour
- and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over top
- of pie. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until topping is browned.
- Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 498 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.