Peach Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 cups unsweetened sliced peaches (about 6 medium)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into a 9-in. pie plate.
- 2. For filling, place peaches in a large bowl; sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar and toss gently to coat. In another small bowl, combine the flour, egg, vanilla, salt and remaining sugar; fold in sour cream. Stir into peaches.
- 3. Pour into crust. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 20 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, prepare topping. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over top of pie. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until topping is browned. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 498 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.