Pay Dirt Cake Recipe
With layers of crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and creamy filling, this is definitely a “rich” dessert. You can decorate the top with a few wrapped chocolate coins.—Betty Jean Jordan, Monticello, Georgia
- 28 Oreo cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3-1/3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Foil-wrapped chocolate coins, optional
- 1. Line a 2-1/2-qt. clean new pail or container with plastic wrap or use a serving bowl; set aside. In a food processor or blender, process the cookies until finely crushed. Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumbs for topping.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar. In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Place half of the cookie crumbs in prepared container or bowl; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Top with foil coins if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 463 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC