Pastel Almond Bark Recipe
Cooks of all ages will find this pretty confection is a snap to prepare. It never fails to take center stage on the goody plates I make for friends.
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Froot Loops
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 each: 91 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Pastel Almond Bark
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC