- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Froot Loops
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews forPastel Almond Bark
"it was fast and very easy to make. i used almond bark and it worked great. thank you for the recipe"