Party Size Crunchy Onion Chicken Tenders
These are the perfect appetizer to get your party started. The onion flavor will delight guests.—Taste of Home Cooking School, Greendale, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten
- SPICY BUFFALO RANCH DIP:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 envelope fiesta ranch dip mix
- Honey mustard
- Combine onions and flour in a large resealable plastic bag; lightly
- crush with hands or rolling pin. Dip chicken in eggs. Add a few
- pieces at a time to the onion mixture; shake to coat. Place on a
- greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until chicken juices
- run clear. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, pepper sauce and dip
- mix. Serve chicken with dip and mustard. Yield: 8 servings.