Parmesan Baked Potatoes
It always amazed me that this simple recipe could make potatoes taste so good. Mom liked to make them for Easter since they were more special than ordinary baked potatoes. —Ruth Seitz, Columbus Junction, Iowa
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes (about 2-3/4 pounds), halved lengthwise
- Pour butter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle Parmesan
- cheese over butter. Place potatoes with cut side down over cheese.
- Bake uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 165 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.