Paprika Dry Rub
A friend gave me the recipe for this delicious dry rub. I love the tongue-tingling punch it gives poultry. —Jackie Kohn, Duluth, Minnesota
28 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 1/3 cup garlic salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Use as a rub for
- turkey or chicken. Yield: about 1-3/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tablespoon equals 30 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2,110 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.