Oyster Cracker Snack Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Place crackers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over crackers and mix well. Let stand for 2 hours. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
One serving (1/2 cup) equals 168 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 411 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Oyster Cracker Snack
"Great for traveling or camping snack.Another time omitted lemon-pepper seasoning and added freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 350 degrees for 8 minutes; stir once during baking."
"I have been making this snack cracker recipe for weeks. We love it for snacking and for soups."