Oven-Roasted Potato Wedges
Rosemary lends a delicious, delicate flavor to these potato wedges. This recipe is perfect for company.—Ellen Benninger, Stoneboro, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 unpeeled baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges; place in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with onion, garlic,
- rosemary, salt if desired and pepper; stir to coat. Bake, uncovered,
- at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, turning once. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (prepared without salt) equals 1 starch, 1 fat; also, 114 calories, 5 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 19 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 4 gm fat.