- 4 unpeeled baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with onion, garlic, rosemary, salt if desired and pepper; stir to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, turning once. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forOven-Roasted Potato Wedges
"Actually, I had prepared this recipe when itappeared in Taste of Home. I did adapt therecipe to suit my tastes and I thought that this was a delicious recipe! I used: 1/4 cupof olive or vegetable oil, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, 3 lbs. unpeeled Red Bliss potatoes, cut in half. I baked 50 minutes or until tender at 400o F. I admit that when I made these potatoes, I polished them off myself-they were THAT good!Thank you, Ellen Benninger, for sharing your recipe! delowenstein"
"love. love, love.."