Oven Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches)
- Ranch salad dressing or salsa
- 1. In a bowl, combine chicken, onion, mozzarella and cheddar; set aside. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortilla greased side down on hot griddle. Place chicken on half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook over low for 1-2 minutes on each side of until tortilla is golden brown. Cut into wedges. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 473 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 585 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.