Oven-Barbecued Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; spoon some of the sauce over pork.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 151 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 23g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat
Reviews for Oven-Barbecued Pork Tenderloins
"Great tasting fast and easy recipe!"
"Tasty, and not too sweet."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.