- sprinkle over meat. In a small bowl, whisk together wine, broth and
- tomato paste. Pour over vegetables.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours or until fork-tender. Just
- before serving, combine Gremolata ingredients; sprinkle over each
- shank. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 341 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 783 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.