Oregano Garlic Bread
"When making spaghetti one night, I created this recipe to use up left over sub rolls," says Laura Winemiller of Delta, Pennsylvania. "It's simple to increase when you're having guests for dinner."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 submarine bun (about 6 inches) , halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings; spread over cut
- sides of bun. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350°
- for 10-15 minutes or until toasted. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 271 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 465 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.