Oregano Garlic Bread Recipe
"When making spaghetti one night, I created this recipe to use up left over sub rolls," says Laura Winemiller of Delta, Pennsylvania. "It's simple to increase when you're having guests for dinner."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 submarine bun (about 6 inches) , halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings; spread over cut sides of bun. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until toasted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 271 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 465 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC