Orange Spiced Ham Steak Recipe
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham for 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Spoon over ham. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 305 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 1609mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Orange Spiced Ham Steak
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.