5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and peel. Stir in
- orange juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2
- minutes or until thickened to a syrup consistency. Remove from the
- heat; whisk in butter. Yield: 1/3 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 34 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.