Orange-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil on both sides. Combine brown sugar and orange juice concentrate; pour over the chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until the meat juices run clear. Serve pork and sauce over rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 531 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 645mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (80g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Pork Chops
"I made this for company and had so many compliments! The chops were very moist and tender. This is now a regular in my home."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.