Onion-Garlic Bubble Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- Marinara sauce, warmed, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients.
- 2. Divide dough into 24 pieces. Dip each piece in onion mixture; place in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. If desired, serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 1 loaf (12 servings).
2 pieces : 177 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Onion-Garlic Bubble Bread
"I love this recipe! Instead of the frozen bread dough I used Pilsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits. Yummy!"